Looking for Google Apps™ migration support or training? We’ve been working in Google’s cloud since Day 1.
The Source Computing specializes in Google Apps™ Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Drive, and Sites but are well versed with the other tools provided in the suite. Transitioning any organization to the “cloud” can be daunting, but as a Google Apps partner, our company can help the move be smoother in all respects.
What does Google Apps have to offer?
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee from Google. Google knows that your organization’s email is just as crucial as phone service. Their systems are proven to be some of the most resilient in the cloud today.
- 25GB of email storage space per user. Working with a small, under-performing email system today? Stop working in 1999, and let Google power your company’s email system. 25GB of space means you will likely never need to watch your email usage ever again.
- HIPAA, SAS 70 Type II, SSAE 16, FISMA, and a host of other security certifications. Google Apps cares about security, and the number of certifications and clearances Google Apps has achieved speaks for itself. We have doctors’ offices, lawyers, accountants, and numerous other professions entrusting the product.
- Integrated calendar, contacts, with full sharing capability. If you think calendar and contact sharing mean printing hard copies of your data for your colleagues, guess again. Google Apps supports fully integrated calendar sharing and global shared contacts to make sharing as easy as possible.
- One flat, low yearly price. $50 per user, per year. And if your organization needs archiving capability through Google Vault, it’s a mere $10/user/month. Simple and easy – just the way we like it.
- Full smartphone support on all devices. No matter what kind of Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone your organization sports, Google Apps supports them out of the box for full email, contacts, and calendar sync.
- Love Outlook? Google Apps works just fine with it. Through the support of a simple addon program, you can continue using Microsoft Outlook as you please. You can use Google Apps with either Outlook or the web interface at any time.
- Scale up, scale down as needed. Google’s cloud is powerful and allows you to add or remove users as often as you wish. No need to worry about hardware scalability as with on-premise servers. Google handles the heavy lifting.
- Special FREE pricing for Educational institutions or Non-Profits. Ask us about potentially qualifying for either of these free pricing tiers, which entitles your organization to completely free Google Apps service for the life of the product. There’s no catch either!
If you are interested in a customized quote for your organization, please feel free to call us at 320-616-0355, or use the Contact page.